Anxiety Treatment Lyons, Basking ridge, Hoboken, Bayonne, Belleville, Warren NJ
Are you constantly worried or on edge? Do you have fears you know are irrational, but you can’t shake them? Do sudden, heart-pounding panic attacks leave you feeling debilitated? If you answer yes to one or more of these questions, you could have an anxiety disorder.
Contrary to what you might believe, the best treatment for anxiety isn’t to pop a pill. There are more natural methods available that can help you safely and effectively.
What causes anxiety disorder?
There is no exact reason for any kind of anxiety disorder. A person can get anxiety due to many reasons including changes in the brain, genes, and the environment. The anxiety disorder can also run in families.
- Anxiety due to heart issues: A weak heart can also cause anxiety disorder. People who are suffering from generalized disorder have a higher risk of cardiovascular disease than others. Many people experience heart palpitations and shortness of breath after a heart attack and these symptoms are more common in women.
- Intake of alcohol and caffeine: People with alcohol problems are more likely to face anxiety issues. People with social anxiety usually take alcohol and caffeine for releasing anxiety. Caffeine stimulates “fight and flight” response which sometimes trigger your anxiety.
- Medication: Some medications have ugly side effects which can cause anxiety attacks. Over intake of hard medicines like asthma drugs, thyroid drugs can develop anxiety symptoms. Weight loss supplements have some side effects like insomnia. These OTC medicines contain large amount caffeine which can lead to increased heart rate and anxiety.
- Stress: Stress can cause many mental health issues. When you are stressed, you over think on every relevant or irreverent topic which leads to a headache, sweating, dry mouth, and dizziness which leads to anxiety. Stress can be worse with smoking, alcohol, and drug abuse.
The general symptoms of anxiety disorder include the following:
- Sudden feelings of fear, panic and uncomfortable.
- Issues of less sleeping
- Occurrence of Cold or sweaty hands or feet
- Issues of Small breath
- Fast Heart palpitations
- Not able to stay still and calm
- Issues of Dry mouth
- Feeling of Numbness or tingling in the hands or feet
- Nausea Problem
- Muscle tension
If you are going through any of the above mentioned issue and wants permanently relief than you can consult with Dr. Devang Goswami. He is a professionally trained Classical Homeopathic Physician. Dynamic Homeopathy provides services at different locations like Anxiety treatment Lyons, Basking ridge, Hoboken, Bayonne, Belleville, Warren NJ, Jersey City, Bernardsville, Bedminster, Berkeley Heights, Morristown, Union City, Weehawken, New York and Newar, and according to your convenience of location you can contact with the doctor. Under this every individual is treated as unique and based on the factor and symptoms the doctor will prescribed you the medicine which will increase your body healing capacity. These are safe medicines with no after side effects.
Treatment of Anxiety Disorder
- Reach out to friends and family members, join a support group, or share your worries with a loved one. Counting on other people helps prevent loneliness and isolation, which can trigger anxiety.
- Practice mindful meditation, muscle relaxation techniques, yoga or deep breathing exercises. A therapist can help you master the techniques you want to try.
- Ask your therapist about strategies to calm your brain and accept uncertainty to reduce fear and anxiety.
- Exercise 30 minutes a day five times a week to boost feel-good chemicals in your brain and help relieve stress and anxiety.
- Go to bed at the same time every night and strive to get seven to nine hours of sleep.
- Reduce or eliminate caffeine and alcohol consumption.
- Learn what supplements and herbal remedies cause anxiety and which ones can help your condition with advice from a knowledgeable homeopathic physician.
Contact Anxiety Doctor in NJ
These techniques should be your go-to solutions to treat anxiety. Many people make the mistake of popping anti-anxiety medications when the best treatment for anxiety is to take a more natural approach. Lifestyle changes, therapy and supplements often work better than prescription pills, and they don’t come with dangerous side effects, dependence and safety concerns.
To identify the best treatment for anxiety based on your individual constitution, visit the Dynamic Homeopathy website and schedule an appointment with our experienced homeopathic doctor today.