Do you know what the anxiety disorders exactly means? Then here is the answer to your question. Basically anxiety disorder refers to a group of mental disorders which are characterized by the feeling of fear and anxiety. Whenever you start extra worrying about the future events then the chance of fear in your mind increases this can even result physical symptoms, such as a shakiness and fast heart rate. You can even feel anxious while facing a problem at your work, before appearing for a test or while taking some important decision. It’s not about just temporary fear or worry and even can get worse as time passes. The exact cause of anxiety disorder can be a result of genetic as well as environmental factors. It can be also as a result of mental disorders, particularly which includes major depressive disorder, disorder due to substance and personality disorder. If you want to remove this disorder then proper treatment which may even includes changes in your daily laifestyles, counseling and proper medications. Use of medication such as Medications, such as beta blockers or antidepressants, Buspirone (Buspar) and Benzodiazepines – it is known as tranquilizers, these medications are often prescribed for short-term anxiety disorder treatment
Around 5-30% of the population are affected at some point in their life and about 12% of people are affected by an anxiety disorder in a given year. The occurrence of this disorder is twice in female as compared to males and usually began before the age of 25. It’s higher rate is found in the United States and Europe population. Like other brain illness it can even affect the functioning of the brain which can result a failure in the regulation of fear and other emotions. The anxiety disorders can be seen as a genetics disorder and can run from one generation to another generation. Similar to the genetic risk for heart diseases or cancer. Moreover, few environmental factors which involves the following such as a trauma or significant event — may trigger an anxiety
The general symptoms of anxiety disorder includes the following:-
- Feelings of fear, panic and uncomfortable.
- Issues of sleeping
- Usually Cold or sweaty hands or feet
- Small breath.
- Fast Heart palpitations
- Unable to stay still and calm.
- Issues of Dry mouth
- feeling of Numbness or tingling in the hands or feet
- Muscle tension
- Laziness.There are several types of anxiety disorders which include generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and social anxiety disorder.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Usually people who are suffering from generalized anxiety disorder show huge anxiety or worry in case of months because of that faced several symptoms:-
- Sleep issues (difficulty falling or staying asleep or restless, unsatisfying sleep)
- Being easily fatigued
- Facing difficulties while concentrating or having their minds go blank
- tension in the muscles.
- Restlessness or feeling wound-up or on edge
When people faces the issues of regular unexpected panic attacks, that are occurring after regular time period because of intense fear that may include palpitations, fast heartbeat, issues of extra sweating, shaking, feeling of short breath, choking. Panic disorder symptoms includes the following:-
- Occurrence of fear again and again.
- Issues of going out of control during panic attack.
- Deep worries about when the next attack will happen
- when trying to avoid places where already panic attacks have occurred in the past.
Social Anxiety Disorder
Those people who are suffering with social anxiety disorder (sometimes even known as “social phobia”) have an immense fear of social or giving performance in situations where they can feel l embarrassed, judged, rejected, or fearful of offending others. The Social anxiety disorder symptoms includes the following:-
- The Feeling of self-conscious in front of other people.
- The issue of worrying about days or weeks before an event and where other people will be
- Avoid going to crowd places.
- Not able to make easily new friends.
- Issue of Blushing, sweating, or trembling around other people
- Feeling nauseous or sick to your stomach when other people are around
The possible treatments of anxiety Disorder Symptoms are:-
1. Take proper Psychotherapy
2. Self-Help or Support Groups options helps you to develop confidence and avoid the situation of fear.
3. One should know Stress-Management Techniques in order to remain stress and fear free.
4. Proper Medication should be taken by the experts.
5. Start doing exercise daily it can help in reducing stress and anxiety.
6. Take a healthy diet and avoid high fats and high sugar content food.
7. Avoid alcohol, drugs, cigarettes and caffeine.
8. Start doing meditation or yoga may help decrease anxiety.
Just go through this and if you have still have any further queries related to Anxiety with the team of experts doctors. They will diagnose your issues and suggest you the most suitable treatments and medicines according to your problems.