ADHD Treatment in New Jersey
Medications such as Ritalin and Adderall have been prescribed to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder for decades. The rate of diagnosis increased about 42% between 2003 and 2011. It’s true that some children are wigglier than others, but only the most hyperactive, impulsive children truly have ADHD.
You’re right to be nervous about the effects powerful ADHD drugs can have your child’s developing body and mind. Unpleasant side effects such as mood swings, insomnia, heart problems and suicidal thoughts are troubling. Plus, no significant long-term improvements have been documented in children who take Ritalin for years.
What causes ADHD in the brain?
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD is a situation characterized by the inability to control attention span. People with ADHD have difficulty regulating their mood, impulsivity, and organization. With ADHD treatment Pennsylvania, you can treat this condition without any harmful side-effects.
Causes of ADHD:
- Genetics: ADHD can run in families, the inheriting genes from the parents are the significant factors to developing ADHD. If a parent has ADHD then there are more than 50 percent chances that the child will also inherit it. A child can also get ADHD if his elder sibling has ADHD. In the case of twins, if an identical twin has ADHD then there are more chances that the other twin will also have ADHD.
- Pregnancy issues: A child with low birth weight, whose mother had some sort of difficulty during pregnancy, or born premature (the child born before the 37th week of pregnancy) have higher chances to get ADHD. A pregnant woman having smoking and drinking issues has higher chances of having a child with ADHD.
- Brain injury: Children with head injuries to the frontal lobe of the brain can also have ADHD. The brain injury can be the result of a brain tumor, trauma, or stroke.
- Intake of pesticides, lead, artificial food colors, and sugar can also develop ADHD.
Natural Treatment for ADHD
Fortunately, you can seek a natural treatment for ADHD and see the behavioral progress you’re hoping for without the dangers of prescription medication. Just follow these tips:
- Encourage your child to exercise. Simply playing outside for 30 minutes per day can make a huge difference. Structured social exercise such as dance, cheerleading, gymnastics and martial arts are good choices as well.
- Help your child sleep soundly by enforcing a regular bedtime, limiting physical activity in the evening and turning off all electronics before bed. Taking your child off Ritalin may help them sleep better since insomnia is a common side effect.
- Offer healthy snacks and meals that contain a small amount of protein and complex carbs. Add omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, vitamin B6, iron and magnesium to your child’s diet with the right supplements. Ginkgo, ginseng and passionflower are a few other supplements homeopathic physicians suggest.
Just remember, supplementing your child’s diet without a doctor’s supervision can be dangerous, so don’t just start experimenting. Instead, get ADHD treatment New York and meet with a homeopathic expert who can use blood tests to measure your child’s nutrient levels before advising certain supplements.
Find a Doctor in New Jersey
If you still have any doubts left in your mind then you can even consult with the expert Dr. Devang Goswami. He is having an experience of more than 20 years and works as professionally trained Classical Homeopathic Physician. Dynamic Homeopathy clinic provides services at different locations like ADHD treatment New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Parsippany and New Jersey. According to your convenience and reach you can consult with the doctor. He will diagnose your health and based on that the doctor will prescribe the medicine which results in permanent cure of that disorder. Homeopathic medicine includes no after side effects on any individual.
The natural treatment for ADHD can give best results for the affected ones. With proper consultation, one can also opt for Alternative treatment for ADHD in a successful manner. A person who is suffering from this disorder should immediately undergo ADHD treatment Connecticut and prevent major symptoms.
Natural treatment for ADHD in the medical field is the best treatment. It gives best results for the affected people. With proper ADHD treatment Parsippany, one can opt for Alternative treatment for ADHD in a successful manner.
If you’re interested in treating ADHD naturally, visit the Dynamic Homeopathy website to learn more. Then schedule an appointment with our experienced homeopathic doctor to begin a natural treatment for ADHD.